Featherless Productions

Why No More Update Emails

in Weekly Updates Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:37 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

Hello from Katherine Petersdorf
My email address katherinepetersdorf@hotmail.com was hacked. This time I am angrier than ever because it was a paid account and the company won’t refund me even though I can no longer access the account because the hacker changed my password on me. This is the second time this has happened and probably the same hacker since I use the same password for everything. So now I have new passwords for everything. I want to assure you that I am NOT in some other country. I am in America. I do not need any money. I would never ask an actor for money! For any reason, even to audition for me. I have family and producers who could send me money I don’t need an actors and I am professional! A professional never does such things. For now on I will NOT be doing anything over email. All contacts must reach me either on facebook, twitter, a casting sight I work with, mail or phone. At the moment I am getting a business phone since my personal phone charges by the minuet to talk. You can still contact me via my website www.featherlessproductions.moonfruit.com if you wish to no longer audition with me because you do not believe me about the hacking that is fine and I understand. You cannot contact me at the above email address anymore since I am locked out of it. Next weekend, not the one this week, I will have my new phone. On that date I will send everyone my phone number and add it to my website. If you wish to leave me your phone number in reply to this message I will contact you by phone. I am sending this to everyone that I have contacted on any casting sight so if you were planning not to audition for me anyway you can just ignore this message.

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: