Featherless Productions

Armand-Demon Lover

in Wing Series Audition Sides Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:14 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

Armand: You must really want this

Zoe: I do want this

Armand: You must not allow them to keep protecting you. You must come to me. You must marry me. Our child must be born

Zoe: To have the family

Armand: You came to me, remember. You begged my nuns to gift you with a shelter, to feed you, to give you love and a really family. You drank the black water of your own free will, my love. (He brushes her hair behind her ear.) You willingly came into my arms.

Zoe: Yes, I did.

Armand: You gave me your virginity and I gave you a child. (places his hand on her stomach) Now marry me, be wife. We shall have the family that you always wanted to have

Zoe: Armand, I fear what they will do to me. They will not let me ago. They will try to stop this gold dawn

Armand: Kill them; give us the chance to have the family that we should. The family that you sold your virginity for.

Zoe: Always, Armand.

(Zoe and Armand kiss.)

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: