Featherless Productions

Wing Series

in Ask Kat Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 am
by Vampire Lover • 23 Posts

Here are all my questions:

1- Are you done writing the books?
2- When are they coming out?
3- When are you going to cast the rest of the roles?
4- When are you going to start filming?
5- When will the film be released?
6- Are you posting any more teasers for the books?
7- What does everybody look like. Its driving me crazy not having an accurate image in my head!
8- How many people have auditioned? To you have a good idea on what actors/actresses you might be hiring?
9- How can I get more involved in both the books and the film? My friend is auditioning for Molly so I came here to help her with her lines and now I am in love! I must know when I can get more involved or at least when everything comes out.
10- Which will come out first the book or movie?

Last edited Tue May 17, 2011 7:01 am | Scroll up

RE: Wing Series

in Ask Kat Tue May 17, 2011 2:09 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

HERE ARE MY ANSWERS

1- Are you done writing the books?

I am done writing the books they are in final edit but not all of them are published yet

2- When are they coming out?

the first book should hit the shelves between 6 months and 1 1/2 from now

3- When are you going to cast the rest of the roles?

Yes I am casting all of the roles

4- When are you going to start filming?

Around June 20th this year

5- When will the film be released?

To be honest I am not sure it takes about a year to film and a year to edit and add in effects and then a little time to
get it to the shelves or big screen

6- Are you posting any more teasers for the books?

I'll pos them as I have time but no more will be posted for the first book in the series. I own a company, write books and
act I am a busy woman

7- What does everybody look like. Its driving me crazy not having an accurate image in my head!

I don't talk about how they look more than about once or twice a book because I believe in people being able to do their
own imagining I am adding the cast members as I cast them but I will also do a cast from the books and give you some
discriptions but as I said I am busy so I have no idea when that will be up

8- How many people have auditioned? To you have a good idea on what actors/actresses you might be hiring?

Actually I am going through a tone of new faces. I have audition via film over 2,000 people nation wide and I am holding
live auditions here in Olympia WA as we speak. I am picky though. You can go to the cast page and see whom is already
cast as I cast them.

9- How can I get more involved in both the books and the film? My friend is auditioning for Molly so I came here to help her with her lines and now I am in love! I must know when I can get more involved or at least when everything comes out.

You can keep reading updates and teasers and purchase the book when it hits the shevles. It always helps to have
someone spread the word that they like it. That's how twilight became a smash friends suggested other read it

10- Which will come out first the book or movie?

The book I am holding the movie release so it follows the book. Books are always a million times better than the movies
anyway.

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: