Featherless Productions

Actions Speak Loader Than Words

in Arched Wing Teasers Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 am
by featherless • 604 Posts

Hello Again From: Katherine Petersdorf

I have another Wing Series Teaser For You

Story At The Time: Sam and Dru have been separated from Falcon and Dru is trying to hide Sam from being attached and killed by the second devil's goons

Cast In and Mentioned:

Samantha Morgan: the female star who is in 1st person POV

Falcon Greyson: a handsome half demon

Dru McKain: the brother of Falcon and a Templar Knight

Mephistopheles: The Devil

READ and ENJOY!

“Magick.” Dru said grinning. “One day, with of course the proper training, you will be able to do many more amazing things. You have more powers than you can imagine.”

“I don’t want them.”

“What do you mean, Ms. Morgan?”

“I don’t want to be all powerful. I don’t want some kind of magical destiny. I simply want to spend the rest of my life with Falcon. I don’t care if we never marry or if I don’t get children. I don’t even care about my own dreams. I want Falcon. I would bring him the moon rock by rock if he asked me to. I want a life without magick. A life without a demon half. Without a Grimmior. Without a DESTINY!” I yelled.

I could feel tears beginning to roll down my cheeks. I was doing it again, being a crybaby. All I ever seemed to do was bawl. I couldn’t lock back the tears even when I tried my hardest. How could I ever be a chosen one? Why me? I don’t amount to anything.

“Ms. Morgan.” Dru had a gentle look on his face and just like his brother gentle seemed to mean dangerous. “Once the Grimmior is re-sealed away you can return to having a normal life.”

“No! I can never go back!” I whined. “Falcon is a half demon and no matter what happens to Mephistopheles and hell demons will also be after the two of us. I can never be normal again.”

“Ms…” Dru started but I interrupted him.

“Every time I try to enjoy a simple moment I will have to save someone! I want to be normal. I don’t want to put innocent lives before my own needs anymore! Not if it means I will lose Falcon!” I yelled.

“But you will Ms. Morgan.”

“What?”

“When push comes to shove…you will choose the world. You have a pure heart of unconditional love. That love is why you are the chosen one.” Dru stated softly. “Be sides we all want to be normal.”

“Do you?” I asked.

“Yes. I want a life, kids, marriage and normality. I just am completely incapable of having it.” Dru replied.

“Why?”

“I am immortal, remember. My soul mate is not. I decided a long time ago I would push her away because I will outlive her. Everyone except for Falcon that enters my life I must watch die.” Dru said in sorrow.

“Did it work? Did you push her away?”

“It worked. She hates me.” Dru turned away from me to look into the fire. “Shall we Skry now?” He asked trying to change the subject.

“How do you know she hates you?”

“Actions speak louder than words.”

Dru seemed so hurt. He was acting tough like a typical male but I could tell deep down he was lost in sorrow. I could feel his emotional pain with my empathic powers.

I just wanted to hold him tight. I just wanted to make his world better. I yearned to make his soul mate love. I couldn’t imagine what it was like to be so alone. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like if Falcon didn’t love.

Before I could stop myself leaned down and wrapped my arms around him. I laid my head upon his shoulder. He reached up and grabbed my hand and held it tight. He wasn’t going to admit he was sad but like he said actions speak louder than words.

“She loves you. If she’s your soul mate she loves you. She just doesn’t know it yet.” I said closing my eyes trying not to cry but tears still escaped.

“Now why are you crying?” Dru asked.

“I am crying for you.” I whimpered. “I understand.”

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: