Featherless Productions

1-Elisabeth (Female Lead-Singer-Dancer)

in Love Will Conquer All Roles Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:39 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

Elisabeth is the female lead fighting the line between Wiccan and Christianity. She is an aspiring rock singer in a band
so she sings and dances and does music videos. Must be willing to deal with a Christian and Wiccan theme.

I wanted to do a musical piece to bring in an set of actors who can sing, dance and act. I think that bringing in an actress
who can also sing will open both acting and singing jobs in the future for her. She will be preforming the songs written
for the movie. I loving doing things that are taboo or less happening. Having a teen movie with moments of drinking, party-
-ing and real world issues and showing that god forgives it is so taboo to the Christian movie world. In Christian movies you
don't want to show a ton of sin but life is full of sin and I think we should show it. As a teenager I wanted to see real teen
Christians making real teen mistakes and how they found the light and they were always perfect teens. I am going to slash
down that rule and bring God to teenagers who are going in for a sad teen drama and knocks the Christian rule book back
into a more real vibe.

NEEDED FOR ELISABETH
Single Movie Contract
18-25 years of age-this is because she is the star it is just easier to fill starring roles with adults
Slim/Slender
Singer (Alto, or Mezzo...I'll look at all singers but the songs are written for that level of singing)
I would prefer someone who is a brunette to black hair with a girl next door look
*when I say girl next door I mean commercial and normal not the show the girls next door there is nothing normal about
giant fake boobs, spray tans and dyed blonde hair :P *
Kissing Scenes
Singing Scenes
Dancing Scenes
No Nude Scenes
Female
White/Caucasian

Material under copyright of Katherine Petersdorf. Reproduction
without permission is a felony and will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.
Also check out the new Wing Series store
www.cafepress.com/archedwing