Featherless Productions

Not So Average Life-2-Cover Male (Future)

in Modeling Casting Calls Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:23 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

For: Cover of a Novel

Novel: Not So Average Life "Rebel"

Note: If you do not fit ALL the requirements listed below (with hair must be willing to dye or cut to fit if applying with other
hair color or length) DO NOT waste my time. This is the cover of a novel and the woman on the cover for this novel MUST
look like the lead

What Cover Shoot Will Be: male starting walking down the high school hallway, female star watching him, extras passing
by in the halls

Requirements
Height: 5ft 9in+
Hair Color: Brown (Medium to Dark)
Hair Length: Short
Ethnic Background: White

For Application You Must Have. I do not require glossy or professional shots since I love to work with new faces, however
you must have all of the following to apply. Also I do not mind being sent multiple amounts of photo graphs in sample
works, the more you have, the better I can see your range

*headshot (straight on, hair pulled back)
*Head shot (normal headshot)
*head shot (Profile face)
*full body-normal clothing (front)
*Sample Works (varies, but face shots would be great!)

Need to Know

Pay: expenses of travel, if not from shooting area, only. Company will purchase the tickets for you. If you are a minor
you must have one legal guardian with you

What You Get: Listed on copyright page of the published novel, small print. Email copies of all the passable (meaning not
blurred, blinking, or horrid shots) photos taken at the shoot. A link to where the novel is sold and email picture copy of the
novel's cover to share. An email copy of the novel.

If you want to apply for this role and launch a modeling career keep this page in mind, when it is no longer future but a
current search the future will vanish in the subject title and become a 1-current.

Material under copyright of Katherine Petersdorf. Reproduction
without permission is a felony and will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.
Also check out the new Wing Series store
www.cafepress.com/archedwing

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.