by featherless • 604 Posts

Cast Members: Calvin, Isabelle
Calvin is walking away
Isabelle: Cal. Calvin stop!
Calvin: (Without turning around) Why?
Isabelle: Fine.
Isabelle appears in front of Calvin
Calvin: Isabelle, how did?
Isabelle: Teleporting is my power. I can relocate anywhere and at any time. Now do you want to keep this up?
Calvin: Isabelle I don’t want you salvation speech, so go give it to someone else would yah?
Isabelle: Knock it off.
Calvin: Keep it up and I’ll knock you off.
Isabelle: No you will not. You are good. I know it.
Calvin: (slamming Isabelle into a tree and pinning her there.) How? How can you be so sure?
Isabelle: Calvin, you don’t have to be like this. Let me help you. I implore you.
Calvin: (Grabbing her face and tilting her chin up toward his face.) No. You listen here, I don’t need this. I killed so many people. I am evil. I am not worth saving.
Isabelle: You are. Why can’t you believe that? I….
Calvin :(Grabbing her thought like he is going to chock her only not chocking her.) I am sick and tired of your faith. I don’t need your pity. I don’t need your compassion. It is wasted on me anyway.
Isabelle: How about my love.
Calvin: Why? Why do you trust me? I could snap you neck right now.
Isabelle: I won’t.
Calvin: I could.
Isabelle: I know you better than that. You could have went through with your plan. You could have.
Calvin: Isabelle. (Calvin kisses Isabelle. Then releases her.) How could you possibly know?
Isabelle: The heart knows things the mind will never understand
Calvin: Is that a round-about way of saying you love me?
Isabelle: Kiss me again and find out.

All material is under copyright of Katherine Petersdorf

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: