Featherless Productions

Dru

in Arched Wing Teasers Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:24 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

Sam: A cave? Really?
Dru: Yes, and assuming you are going to want an explanation just like you wanted one for “why the bus?” “Why the hike” “Why the woods” and all those other six million questions
Sam: you bet!
Dru: It is an easy place to Skry for since caves are located on maps.
Sam: Skry?
Dru: Yes. Skrying is a way of locating or seeing someone or something. There are many different ways to Skry. You name and I can teach you to Skry with it!
Sam: Chicken Liver
Dru: Excuse me?
Sam: How does one Skry with chicken liver?
Dru: If it is fresh you can cut it open and use the interior liquids like water in a Skrying bowl, or in this case a Skrying Bowel.
Sam: Are you trying to be funny
Dru: You are a stubborn one, aren’t you Sam?
Sam: Did you just call me Sam?
Dru: Of course not. I called you Ms. Morgan like I always do.
Dru: Ms. Morgan why are you blushing?
Sam: Huh? What?
(Dru offers Sam his hand as they walk.)
Sam: I can walk without help!
(Sam trips and falls)
Dru: (Helping Sam up) Are you alright Klutz Brain? Sure you don’t want to walk with me? On second thought you would probably just knock us both down
Sam: Oh, you little prick!
Dru: Don’t get testy Klutz Brain
Sam: Stop calling me that!
Dru: Klutz Brain. For having so much power you sure are not bright
Sam: I don’t want my powers
Dru: What do you mean, Ms. Morgan?
Sam: What I said! I don’t want to be all powerful. I don’t want some kind of magical destiny. I simply want to spend the rest of my life with Falcon. I don’t care if we never marry, or if I don’t get kids! I don’t even care about my dreams; all I want is his happiness. I would bring him the moon rock by rock if he asked me to! I want a life without magick. Without him being a half demon. No Grimmior! No DESTINY!
Dru: Ms. Morgan once the Grimmior is locked away you can returned to having a normal life
Sam: No I cannot. Falcon is a half demon and no matter what happens to Mephistopheles and hell, demons will always be after my powers. I am not normal and I will never have a chance to be
Dru: Ms….
Sam: Every time I try to enjoy a simple moment I will have to save someone. I will astral project out or be attacked, maybe even worse. I just want to be normal. All my life I wanted my gifts and my magick but not when I met Falcon. I didn’t want this anymore. I just wanted to be a human and live like everyone else. I wanted a life and kids and happily ever after. Now magick I taking that way from me.
Dru: Ms. Morgan. Every magickal person wishes to have a normal life
Sam: What do you mean?
Dru: No one wants to do the right thing all the time, not even me. No one wants to give up on love because they have to save the world. I know for a face that I wish everyday that I could settle down with someone. That I could have a wife and children like any other man my age, or well, the age I appear. Ye t still I can never have those things
Sam: Why?
Dru: Because I know that being an immortal is keeping me from that dream. I will never be the right man for my soul mate. So I decided a long time ago I would push her away for her own good. I would make her not care for me. I would lie and tell myself that I didn’t want a white picket fence and a mortgage. I was going to happy being a player who tapped everyone he saw.
Sam: How did she take it?
Dru: It worked. She hates me.
Sam: How do you know she hates you? I mean are you an empath? Did she tell you?
Dru: Her actions speak louder than her words
(Sam pulls him into a hug and starts crying)
Dru: Ms. Morgan
Sam: If she really loves you then she will come back to you. She will realize that you are running away and come back to you. If she is your soul mate you will have her.
Dru: Now why are you crying?
Sam: I am crying for you. I understand.
Dru: I don’t need pity.
Sam: This is not pity. This is sympathy. I do not think you are defeated. You are extremely handsome and who would love you
Dru: You.
Sam: What?
Dru: Hurry, we have to Skry for Falcon.

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

RE: Dru

in Arched Wing Teasers Tue May 17, 2011 6:54 am
by Vampire Lover • 23 Posts

<3 love love love dru seriously cant wait till hes casted when does filming start?

Scroll up

RE: Dru

in Arched Wing Teasers Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

June 20th. Right now I have three people in call backs for Dru but I'm not sure how I can swing casting the man I really
want who is from Ireland. We shall see though. He's cute though.

There is a chance Falcon and Dru will be the SAME actor because in the books they are identical twins

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: