Featherless Productions

Felix

in Wing Series Audition Sides Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:31 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

FELIX: Babe I know you’re a little peeved-
MAXINE: A little! A little!
FELIX: Settle Down!
MAXINE: Don’t tell me to settle down, I’ll be mad if I want!
FELIX: You know what MAXINE go head and be mad! I get it; you won’t be popular prom queen-
MAXINE: You think that’s what this is all about?
FELIX: Yes, you may be a straight A student, but you have the heart of a "DRAMA QUEEN!"
MAXINE: How can you say that!
FELIX: Easy. I wanted you MAXINE! I though you believed in me! Saw me as more than Jock...but I was wrong!
MAXINE: No, you’re right!
FELIX: Too late.
(FELIX starts to walk off)
MAXINE: I fell for you because you were a jock, but I enjoy your company because you’re intelligent. (FELIX stops)
MAXINE: You challenge me! You’re the only student I have to compete against to be the best!
(FELIX turns.)
MAXINE: And we were going to go to prom together what happened to that!
FELIX: I want to go with you, but since I have a girlfriend it would be wrong to take you and not her.
MAXINE: If you already had a date why’d you go and get a girlfriend in the first place!
FELIX: I just fell for her at first sight.
MAXINE: You’ve known her since grade school¼.remember she used to pick her nose and whip it on your desk to get you to look at her.
FELIX: And she used to steal your lunch and we’d have to share one¼it’s just this morning when I asked her out she wasn’t using me
MAXINE: Neither am I! How can you fall in love so fast?
FELIX: I don’t love her, I only want her.
MAXINE: You should wait till you’re in love to do that.
FELIX: Is that why you’ve never ever been kissed before.
MAXINE: The man I love doesn’t love me back
FELIX: (Pulls MAXINE into arms) what a shame.
MAXINE :( Pulling away from him.) I’d love to be popular…but not via you…FELIX, can’t you see? I’ve wanted you since 7th grade!!!
FELIX: MAXINE?
MAXINE: I get it….you think because I asked out another Football player this is all about popularity!
FELIX: You’re darn right.
MAXINE: It’s not!
FELIX: Well why don’t you ask out all the jocks what’s the worse they can say?
MAXINE: You could say no.
FELIX: But MAN’S NAME OF YOUR CHOICE turned you down! You weren’t his type….what makes you think you’ll be mine, if we jocks are all alike? Hum? I’m I just the next try at a ticket to popularity?
MAXINE: No, never! This isn’t about winning prom queen, this is about you…the you that I fell for, the you that is more than a jock!
FELIX: You believe in me?

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: