Featherless Productions

Hugh

in Wing Series Audition Sides Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:35 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

Scene ONE

(Hugh is holding a stake to Calvin’s heart)
Calvin: I am not a vampire
Hugh: I can kill you just the same
Calvin: Do you really think you can. My power is to manipulate reality. I can bring myself back to life, become impossible to penetrate, even control your thoughts
Hugh: I could compel you not to
Calvin: Not while I am wearing Holy Water, not even a good witch can compel through Holy Water.
Hugh: Then it seems that we are at an impasse
Calvin: It appears that way. I only came here to give you a message
Hugh: What message would that be?
Calvin: Isabelle is my woman, you so much as harm a hair on her head I will kill you
Hugh: I doubt it
Calvin: I don’t. If love could save me from becoming evil, love can help me conquer you.
Hugh: I hate all witches
Calvin: You are one.

SCENE TWO

Hugh throws the glass vase at the wall (faking it is alright, I don’t want you to really break a vase.)
Hugh: I hate this
Mariah: Well, I kind of thought that vase was ugly too. Dru doesn’t really have great taste but he…
Hugh: Shut up you perky little brat
Mariah: What did you say to me?
Hugh: I called you a perky little brat!
Mariah: Why, I….I should kick you where it the sun
Hugh: Get out of here you little witch
Mariah: You are a hypocrite!
Hugh: a hypocrite?
Mariah: Yes, you’re a witch!
Hugh: Shut up
Mariah: You have to deal with this Hugh! You must hate yourself a lot to kill your own kind!
Hugh: I hate all witches!
Mariah: Why!
Hugh: Because no one can love someone with powers
Mariah: What?
Hugh: My parents treated me like I was a plague because I had powers. They were ashamed of me
Mariah: Hugh? I...
Hugh: Will never get it
Mariah: Not true. I never wanted to be a witch. I wanted to stay a typical girl.
Hugh: That’s different. Your parents did think you were a freak
Mariah: No. I never meant my birth mother. My dad died when I was a baby and my step mother hated me. I understand what it is like to wonder why you are different. She wasn’t a witch, and didn’t embrace my powers. She told me that I was like my mother. That I would never be worth anything if I embraced my gifts, that I should instead be popular and perfect
Hugh: So you were going to be a trophy wife while I was always going to be a witch hunter.
Mariah: I don’t think you are a freak
Hugh: You aren’t normal, your opinion doesn’t matter.

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: