Featherless Productions

Mazeena One

in Wing Series Audition Sides Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:49 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

Cast: Mazeena (any of the Mazeena roles) Samantha

(Mazeena is lying on the floor with her eyes closed)

Sam: Maz? Maz do you see him?

Mazeena: Yes, sweetheart. Don’t get your panties in a twist.

Sam: Very funny?

Mazeena: They are cleaning the blood from the dragon tattoo. He should be fine, however it will not be long now before they sacrifice him

Sam: Can they see you

Mazeena: No, I am hiding.

Sam: hurry back Maz

(Maz gasps and opens her eyes and then sits up.)

Mazeena: Sammie dear, we still can save him. You made a deal with Odette..

(Sam covers Mazeena’s mouth.)

Sam: Hush up! (Uncovers mouth)

Mazeena: Sammie, I get it. I do. Everyone has something they would sell their soul for

Sam: Sell their soul for?

Mazeena: Yep, figures huh?

Sam: Do you? I mean do you have something to die for?

Mazeena: To live.

Sam: Live?

Mazeena: Yes. Samantha you really don’t get it. It’s just IDK to you humans. I would love the little things in life. To feel rain droplets hit my face. To, just for once, taste a something I eat. I have no soul and no feelings. I want humanity and life. I don’t want to be a demon. I want to embrace love again.

Sam: Again?

Mazeena: Totally. I was an angel once, and I believed Mephistopheles that if I turned I would be human, however he lied. I wish that I could go back to being an angel embraced in love. Still there is NFW. OMG Sammie-sweetheart don’t you understand?

Sam: Yes

Mazeena: Promises me something?

Sam: Anything Maz, anything.

Mazeena: When this is all over, make me human.

Sam: What?

Mazeena: If, while under the service of a living creature, I die for the sake of love you can command my spirit to be human. I will be reborn.

Sam: Reborn?

Mazeena: Yes, a real soul.

Sam: Will I see you again?

Mazeena: You will raise me.

Sam: Raise you?

Mazeena: I will be reborn in your service, so the only form I can take is that of your child.

Sam: I promise.

Mazeena: thank you, Sammie-Sweetheart. You have a real heart.

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Last edited Mon May 30, 2011 6:14 pm | Scroll up

RE: Mazeena-CAST

in Wing Series Audition Sides Tue May 17, 2011 9:15 pm
by Vampire Lover • 23 Posts

hehe :)
when you cast the people for these do you get rid of their sides because i never saw sams sides :(

Scroll up

RE: Mazeena-CAST

in Wing Series Audition Sides Wed May 18, 2011 1:36 am
by featherless • 604 Posts

Yes

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Last edited Mon May 30, 2011 6:15 pm | Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: