Featherless Productions

Brit Boy

in Arched Wing Teasers Wed May 18, 2011 2:00 am
by featherless • 604 Posts

I have had these teasers on Hubpages for a while and just today opened this topic and saw I did not have them on my
own site. I'm so dumb sometimes

Hello Again From Katherine Petersdorf

I have a new Wing Series Teaser From the Very Beginning of the Story! So Enjoy

Story at the Moment in Teaser: Samantha is trapped in a dungeon with Falcon looking for a way out.

Wing Series Writing, Storyline, Title and Characters are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. (Me)

Cast

Samantha Morgan: a female star who is in 1st person

Falcon Greyson: the handsome man she just met thaht is here to save her, but that she still can't stand!

PIECE

I felt my eyes flare, like real flames exploded in them. Before Falcon could finish his thought I slapped him across the face.

“I am not a SLUT!” I screamed.

Falcon’s expression was one of pure shock. He cupped his cheek where I had left my palm imprinted.

“Obviously.” A muscle in his jaw twitched as he spoke. “I only staked the claim that you’re a slut because of your threads. Your attire is exclaiming Yo Yo knickers. Wait how is that you American’s put it? Spread eagle? I mean your outfit is only comprised of a bra and g string pant correct. But you do know that the words VIRGIN Antwacky are stamped on your forehead in Necular Sub..I mean neon lights.”

My heart raged in my chest. I didn’t know which to more angry at, the “Yo Yo Knickers” comment of the way Falcon made being a virginsoul so vile. Was it so obvious that I had never crossed the particular line? I can’t help not having long blonde hair, baby blue eyes and breasts that can double as life perseveres.

“Get your hand off my breast you pervert!” I screamed in fury.

When Falcon said “No” I reached the end of my rope. I tried to push his hand off of me, but I could not get it to budge. The only victory belonged to Falcon, who gave my breast a little squeeze. I almost bit through my tongue trying to trap a moan from escaping my lips.

“So what is it you want, to be my cherry picker or something along those lines?” I asked spitefully.

“No.” Falcon said pride fully. “As a matter of fact, I will be.”

Arrogant bastard!

I went to kick Falcon in the family jewels and would have succeeded if only he hadn’t caught my foot.

“Stop rubbing on my ankle” I complained, trying not to take any pleasure in the sensation of him touching me.

With one hard jerk of my leg, Falcon pulled me close to him. Falcon’s hand left my breast only to rest on the small of back way too close to my butt. His freezing fingers were rubbing gently against my skin sending shivers down my spine.

“Ready?” Falcon asked. His eyes glistened with lust. Lust was an emotion I still did not fully understand.

Oh my God! I think I am in a Karen Moning novel complete with horror, brooding men and the promises of erotic sex. Save me, I don’t want to catch the Fever.

“No…” I whimpered.

“Well…” Falcon said sighing. Falcon looked down at me with a devilish smile. “When you are ready we will but until then….” Falcon lifted me up off the ground. Falcon flung me over his shoulder faster than the speed of light or at least faster than my reflexes. I didn’t even notice what he had done until I was instinctively kicking and screaming. I knew I was not going to like this one little bit!

ENJOY

Mentions: Thank Yous

Karen Marie Moning: an amazing novelist and my favorite author ever

Fever Series: Karen Moning's most recent supernatural romance/thriller

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: