Featherless Productions

i must know

in Ask Kat Wed May 18, 2011 11:54 pm
by Vampire Lover • 23 Posts

How many books are in the series and are all the things on here that still say in writing progress all being written by you as books and then are they all going to be later turned into movies and tv shows or are you writing some of them as scripts or some of them are not going to be made into movies by you but maybe by other people who want to and are you writing all of these at the same time and how do you come up with all those ideas and what do you think will be the hardest part about filming these wing series books? oh and how many movies of the wing series will you make? like one for each book or some will need to be split in two or you aren't gonna make a movie for each book?

Last edited Wed May 18, 2011 11:57 pm | Scroll up

RE: i must know

in Ask Kat Thu May 19, 2011 1:01 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

That's a lot of questions at once so I am going to break them down

How many books are in the series

and are all the things on here that still say in writing progress all being written by you as books
Yes, most of them are written. All of them are under copyright protection. I only have Wing Series being published
at the moment but I will be publishing as many as publishers will buy

and then are they all going to be later turned into movies and tv shows

I would like that. I own a film company and want to do only my own work

and how do you come up with all those ideas

Dreams, seeing inspiring pictures, some just come to me. When I have an idea I write it down give it a cast
storyline and outline and copyright it with open copyright meaning I can add material to the copyright at any
time and it is still the same copyright

and what do you think will be the hardest part about filming these wing series books?

I can't answer that now because I am still casting and haven't starting filming yet. But on my last movie the hardest
part about filming was letting others do things for me. I am a control freak and have to let the lighting crew light, the
sound crew sound and so on. I know I can't but it kills me not to control each little piece

oh and how many movies of the wing series will you make?

I plan to make all 5

All Storylines, Titles, Written Works, Drawn Works and Characters of EACH and EVERY series presented on this sight are under copyright protection of Katherine Petersdorf. The reproduction of those listed above is illegal and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: carmel
Board Statistics
The forum has 517 topics and 661 posts.

0 members have been online today: