Featherless Productions

Dru Just Do Something Wrong

in Broken Wing Teasers Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 am
by featherless • 604 Posts

Now please don't think that I stayed up all night just to post this as "Tommorrow" I had a late night doing work
go figure! This is the scene I was posting about and I hope you all love it. Feel free to comment back.

I opened the door and walked into my room. Dru was lying on my bed looking sexy as hell. His shoulder length
midnight curls spread across my pillow. His legs spread in a basely masculine way and his feet clad in leather
boot on the floor. He was taller than me by far. My feet dangled when I laid his hit the ground and he had to
bend his knees. He was lying awkwardly across the blankets turned sideways from the normal sleeping position.
“You pulled my pillow out from under my blankets.” I stated raising my eyebrows.
“I could have climbed under you blankets and stripped…count your blessings.” Dru smiled and tossed
the pillow at me.
I didn’t have time to re-act and catch it. Quickly I put up my hand and the pillow, an inch from my
face flew backwards and hit Dru.
“Stronger by the day.” Dru laughed tossing my pillow to the ground by his feet. “Your reflexes need
work Sam.”
“You came all this way to tell me that?” I asked jumping onto the bed next to him. “What do you
want Dru? Do you have a secret plan? I know you want me to break into a military base and save some
witches, that’s more, your style. How about going to Uganda and finding herbs for a magical potion to cure
Cancer. Or…”
Dru kissed me. He pulled me down and rolled me beneath him. His tongue was entangled with mine.
I could feel my traitorous mouth opening for him to penetrate his tongue deeper. I wanted to move my head
but it was locked securely between his mighty hands. I slid my hands up his back, closed my eyes and just
gave in. I was tired of fighting my hormones. At the moment no one could think less of me. Falcon was sleeping
around and said we were not dating. I wasn’t a cheater. I was a woman like Bella…in love with two men.
The only difference, those two men share a soul so they ARE the same person just different sides of the
same coin.
“You talk too much.” Dru laughed pulling away from me.
“You talk too much.” I hissed. “Kiss me.”
Dru sat up and rolled away from me. His eyes narrowed.
“Are you playing hard to get?” I asked smiling. When he didn’t answer I was worried.
“I can’t lose focus. We agreed, no one could have sex with you or anyone else until Prom then you would make your final choice.”
“Do you think Falcon will keep up his end of the deal!” I grabbed Dru’s shirt and pulled myself into his lap. “He already tapped someone!” I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. “I went to the past for him, I did everything for him and he stabbed me in the back!”
Dru pushed me off his lap and back onto the bed. “That isn’t what this is about! He may be a liar but I am not. When I make a deal I keep it.”
“You’re just too good! You make me crazy Dru, you are always doing the right thing. You have Christian step in when you are on a mission. You left Isabelle in the past to protect Calvin. You won’t have sex with me! You always are doing the freaking right thing. How can anyone compare! Break a rule. Do something wrong!”
“You have to put your team back together.” Dru stated.
“Do something wrong!” I shouted. “Anything! Something!”
“In the file on your desk are where everyone is, we’ll get them back. In this world they live here and not in WA state.”
“Dru!” I pushed at his chest. “Prove to me I’m not just a mission!”
Dru pushed me down onto the bed following me down with his body. His expression was one of sorrow and pain. “I have done something wrong. I am the reason my brother is like this!”
“Love is not something wrong. Love is never wrong.”
“Really, then why won’t you let yourself love me?” Dru asked shaking his head softly.
“Dru…that’s not.”
Dru stood and turned his back on me. “Since the day I became a Templar they have ordered me to kill Falcon and I can’t. Instead I let him live and made a deal with him of all things. I wanted him to have a chance at you and happiness.”
“You’re allowed to love him. He’s you kin.” I stood and put my hand on Dru’s shoulder. He shrugged my hand off.
“Don’t you get it Sam, I love you. I promised Falcon that I would love him the most forever and always that I would never let a woman come between us and I did. I let you come between us. And you don’t even love me.”
“You’re wrong. I just…I can’t say it. Don’t make me say it. If I do…you’ll leave. Both of you will leave me and I can’t handle that.”
Dru turned to face me.
“Are you crying?” I asked stepping on my tippy toes. I kissed the tears from his cheeks. “The team…where are they?”

Material under copyright of Katherine Petersdorf. Reproduction
without permission is a felony and will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.

Scroll up

RE: Dru Just Do Something Wrong

in Broken Wing Teasers Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 am
by Deanna • 5 Posts

This is really amazing, I can't wait to read the whole thing!

Scroll up

in Broken Wing Teasers Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm
by featherless • 604 Posts

Thank you.

Material under copyright of Katherine Petersdorf. Reproduction
without permission is a felony and will be prosecuted to the
full extent of the law.

Scroll up

in Broken Wing Teasers Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:50 am
by Marilyn LeBaron • 4 Posts

Very suspenseful and romantic... a great combination of pure and dirty...

Attached pictures:
181633_10150108955124561_743824560_6038016_980879_n.jpg

dogettydoggonedo

Scroll up

in Broken Wing Teasers Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:04 am
by Marilyn LeBaron • 4 Posts

I will read any book you write.

dogettydoggonedo

Scroll up

Read, Watch, Live
Visitors